Showcasing the art created for Barb's 50th birthday tag book!
I hust love seeing this blog!!!! Barb is goin go nuts when she gets these!!! You are a doll to do this tamara!
I hope you can see where I was going with the "39" making the body of the butterfly. I think it's more obvious in the pic on your blog than in person. I hope it makes sense!Megan
Megan this is wonderful.Debby
nuts!!! i went just numb!!! love love love this most special gift!hugz (makes PERFECT SENSE! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hust love seeing this blog!!!! Barb is goin go nuts when she gets these!!! You are a doll to do this tamara!
I hope you can see where I was going with the "39" making the body of the butterfly. I think it's more obvious in the pic on your blog than in person. I hope it makes sense!
Megan
Megan this is wonderful.
Debby
nuts!!! i went just numb!!! love love love this most special gift!
hugz (makes PERFECT SENSE! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!)
Post a Comment