Showcasing the art created for Barb's 50th birthday tag book!
oooh....kells, I love your piece and the "rustproof" cracked me up. The colors are PERFECT. You never cease to amaze and delight me sweet friend. You take a perfectly boring shipping tag and turn it into a beautiful piece of art.
As always, this is terrific!
Fabulous painting/collaging as usual Kelly!! and I Love the "rust proof"!!! :)Linda
Kelly your tag is perfect in every way!
Hey Kelly,Did ya have to set the bar soooo high?Kinda intimidating girlfriend! JK- you rock!Jen
Love this tag! Love the swirls of paint in it and the designs are excellent. Sanna
heehee...if you could hear my creakin bones...rustproof? i just call them soundeffects...lol...thank you sooo much...i simply adore it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oooh....kells, I love your piece and the "rustproof" cracked me up. The colors are PERFECT. You never cease to amaze and delight me sweet friend. You take a perfectly boring shipping tag and turn it into a beautiful piece of art.
As always, this is terrific!
Fabulous painting/collaging as usual Kelly!! and I Love the "rust proof"!!! :)Linda
Kelly your tag is perfect in every way!
Hey Kelly,
Did ya have to set the bar soooo high?
Kinda intimidating girlfriend! JK- you rock!
Jen
Love this tag! Love the swirls of paint in it and the designs are excellent. Sanna
heehee...if you could hear my creakin bones...rustproof? i just call them soundeffects...lol...thank you sooo much...i simply adore it!
Post a Comment